We will be glad to see you at our Conference. International session will take place on the 3rd floor of the Main Academic Building of the Moscow Aviation University, room 8 (address: 4 Dubosekovskaya st.). We encourage you to have your work illustrated by a presentation in *.ppt or *.pptx format.
In accordance with internal regulations, an ID document (for example, a passport) will be required to enter the University.
The programme of the conference includes English-medium session.
Organizer: Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University)
Venue: MAI, Moscow
Language of the session: English
Foreign students, graduate students and postgraduates are invited for participation in the Conference.
Subjects of the conference proceedings:
- aviation systems;
- aviation and rocket engines and power installations;
- control systems, informatics and power engineering;
- rocket and space systems;
- information and telecommunication technology of aviation, rocket and space systems;
- robotics, intelligent systems and aircraft armament;
- mathematical methods in aerospace science and technology;
- new materials and production technology in the field of aviation, rocket and space technology;
- economics and management at enterprises of aerospace complexes.
Abstracts should include the text of no more than 3000 characters without figures, formulas, and tables.
Materials not corresponded to the topics of the conference, as well as submitted in violation of the established procedure are not accepted. Abstracts without filled application form are not considered.
The Organizing Committee informs the authors about the receipt of the abstracts by e-mail specified in the application form. In case of no confirmation received (due to possible technical failures), the application form with abstracts must be sent again.
A participant can be the author of only one report and co-author of no more than two other reports.
The abstracts will be available electronically on the conference official website in PDF (with all the credentials) and also published in Russian Science Citation Index system.
The Organizing Committee contacts:
+7 (499) 158-00-27 Kovaleva Anastasia